Friday, November 6, 2009
Friday Five: What's New?
Songbird has provided a new Friday Five.
There's a new baby on my street, a double PK whose Mom and Dad are Methodist pastors and church planters. I'm hoping to go over and meet her today. I love new babies, the way they smell and their sweet little fingers and toes. Little K has me thinking about all the new things that please us with their shiny freshness.
Please share with us five things you like *especially* when they are new.
1. New Clothes- I love how they fit and how they look. They generally don’t look the same after a wash—atleast in our washing machine.
2. Fresh Veggies—I like to go to the market or the grocery the day I am going to cook them rather than put them in the frige.
3. A new book—the crack and the smell of opening a new book. But then again I love to open old books too.
4. New Resturants—I love to try out new places. I am glad I live in a small city. If I lived in NYC I would be broke. But new resturants are fairly uncommon here so I don’t break the bank.
5. New car. I am not crazy about the new car smell, but I do love the way it handles and the quiet way it moves on the highway.