Friday, December 19, 2008

Five Days Before Christmas and all through the house....




There are only five full days before Christmas Day, and whether you use them for shopping, wrapping, preaching, worshiping, singing or traveling or even wishing the whole darn thing were over last Tuesday, there's a good chance they will be busy ones.

So let's make this easy, if we can: tell us five things you need to accomplish before Christmas Eve.

1.I need to wrap Mom’s Christmas presents and get them mailed!

2. I have to get a light for the manger for church. Home Depot here I come!

3. A sermon, a sermon, my kingdom for a sermon!

4. When am I going to get the house ready????

5. Christmas Dinner? It is snowing like %%*&^%$$ here and this is my only day off between now and Christmas to get the last of my stuff done. I can’t get out. The visibility is only about a half block and the roads are awful. ARRGG!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The weather is really putting things in perspective this year, isn't it?